As a technician / master electrical engineering, you will be involved in the development and construction of electrical engineering systems and take on tasks in technical service.
In our factory in Berlin, we produce and pack up to 120 tons of chocolate snacks, tablets and bars per day on a large variety of fully automated and robotic lines and machines. The effects of a downtime on our production and packaging lines and machines can then only be guessed at. It is up to you and your team to keep these downtimes as short as possible.
Your tasks as a Technician / master electrical engineering at Stollwerck:
- Responsibility for the availability and operation of the electrical systems;
- Concept creation, execution planning and implementation of machine electronics, drive technology and control;
- Preparation of the necessary documents for the creation of technical specifications and overviews;
- Project management of complex building technology projects, conversion and relocation projects in production;
- Programming, construction and independent commissioning of PLS and PLC controls;
- Analysis, localization and rectification of errors and faults in all technical facilities;
- Participation in structural, technical and organizational measures;
- Functioning as a central contact person for production when implementing conversion and relocation projects;
- Participation in energy management according to DIN ISO 50001.
What you bring as a Technician / master electrical engineering at Stollwerck:
- Completed training as a "state-certified technician" in electrical engineering or as a master electrical engineering;
- Experience in conceptual design, execution planning and plan creation;
- Experience in gathering, evaluating and assessing consumption data according to DIN ISO 50001;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German, good knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs and Auto CAD;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- High level of commitment and initiative;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends, extra shifts and on-call duty.
As a Technician / master electrical engineering at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, packaging lines, production processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to a smooth continuous manufacturing process and enjoy the benefits of being one of the first to try new products? Apply now!