As a Team Leader in packaging technology, it is your responsibility to motivate and guide your team in order to optimize our packing processes and to ensure that our high-quality chocolate products are packed securely and correct.
At our plant in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines on a large variety of fully automated and robotic packaging lines and machines. The effects of a downtime on our packaging lines and machines then only be guessed at. It is up to you and your team to keep these downtimes as short as possible.
Your tasks as a Team Leader - packaging technology at Stollwerck:
- Motivating, goal-oriented and professional management of a team in the field of packaging technology;
- Supporting in the management of projects/sub-projects with a focus on the packaging of chocolate products;
- Supervision and coordination of the procurement and commissioning of factories and facilities;
- Cooperation and support in the validation of processes, as well as permanent process optimization;
- Spare parts management for our machines and systems;
- Participation in the daily packing process.
What you bring with you as a Team Leader - packaging technology at Stollwerck:
- Successfully completed technical vocational training as an industrial mechanic, packaging mechanic or comparable with additional qualification as an industrial foreman or technician;
- Several years of in-depth professional experience in manufacturing processes, preferably in the food sector;
- Motivated, managerial personality with ideally professional experience in the management of employees;
- A strong analytical and systematic way of working with a hands-on mentality;
- Confident use of MS Office.
As a Team Leader - packaging technology at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, packaging lines, production processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to ensuring that our products are packed securely and correct and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to taste new products? Apply now!