Making sure that our high-quality chocolate products are packed securely and correct and permanently solving technical issues; that’s the top priority for our industrial mechanics on our packaging lines and machines.
At our factory in Berlin, we pack up to 120 tons of chocolate snacks, tablets and bars per day, on a large variety of fully automatic and robot-controlled packaging lines and machines. You can imagine the effects of a downtime on our machines and systems. It is your responsibility to keep these downtimes as short as possible.
Your tasks as an Industrial mechanic:
- Implementation of preventive technical measures to ensure a smooth continuous packaging process;
- Analysis, localization and rectification of errors on the packaging lines;
- Supporting in maintenance and conversion work, machine running tests, etc.;
- Monitoring of quality standards;
- Setting up the packaging machines;
- Active participation in projects.
What you bring with you as an Industrial mechanic:
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, packaging mechanic, plant fitter, mechatronics technician or a comparable completed training;
- You are an all-round technician with experience, preferably in the food and/or packaging industry;
- Reliability, accuracy, flexibility, a sense of responsibility, as well as quality-consciousness and team spirit;
- You are passionate about problem solving and you are willing to attend any required training courses;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and special shifts.
As an Industrial mechanic, we offer you:
If you decide to become part of our team, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, packaging lines, production processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to ensuring that our products are packed securely and correct and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to try our new products? Apply now!