As a packaging specialist, you will manage the packaging and supplier system of our entire group.
You will be located in Norderstedt, where we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines. We only use high-quality raw materials and packaging materials for our delicious products. All packaging materials and the associated suppliers undergo a thorough check on quality, food safety and authentic aspects, as it is important to us to establish long-term partnerships with our more than 250 internationally active suppliers in order to be able to offer our customers and consumers delicious, safe and well-packed chocolate products.
Your tasks as a Packaging Specialist at Stollwerck:
- Approval and monitoring of suppliers and their packaging materials in accordance with Food Standards IFS and BRC;
- Management of group-wide packaging material and supplier documentation in the Prodin, BestMix and M-Files databases;
- Checking specifications on current national and international food law;
- Conducting hazard and food fraud analyses of all packaging materials along the supply chain;
- Preparation and coordination of the group-wide supplier evaluation;
- Planning and implementation of supplier audits on an international level;
- Planning and implementation of internal audits of our production sites;
- Managing the central HACCP team;
- Participation in central VACCP team.
As a Packaging Specialist at Stollwerck, this is what you bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in food chemistry or food technology;
- Minimum of three years of professional experience as a quality manager, ideally with a focus on packaging material management;
- Comprehensive knowledge of national and international food law with a focus on packaging;
- Relevant experience with the food quality standards IFS and BRC;
- Fluent business communication skills in both English and German;
- Decent knowledge of another foreign language such as French is an advantage;
- Confident handling of MS Office applications;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- An independent, proactive and diligent way of working;
- Collaboration and communication skills on an international level.
As a Packaging Specialist at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get to know our suppliers, processes, procedures and our systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to make sure that we only use safe and simultaneously sustainable packaging materials that meet our high quality standards for our delicious chocolate products? Apply Now!