As a production planning clerk you act as our coordinator. You create the production plan and ensure that all departments involved, from purchasing to production to sales and logistics, are coordinated in such a way that the right product is available in the specified quantity and quality at the specified time.
At our plant in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines. Our core competence are chocolate assortments and specialties. Your goal is to achieve maximum utilization of the means of production at minimum cost through perfectly coordinated use of all resources and to meet all quality requirements.
Your tasks as a Production planning clerk at Stollwerck:
- Creation of production plans according to the forecast and taking into account the lot sizes and storage situation;
- Creation of capacity analyzes and system utilization;
- Specification for quantities and dates of contracts for packaging and raw materials;
- Creation of calls for packaging and raw materials and their tracking;
- Introduction of new articles in cooperation with the product manager and sales;
- Monitoring of stock levels;
- Active participation in projects.
As a Production planning clerk at Stollwerck, you bring this with you:
- Completed commercial or technical training and several years of professional experience, ideally in the manufacturing industry;
- Strong analytical skills combined with a hands-on mentality;
- A structured, independent and conscientious way of working as well as solution-oriented thinking and acting;
- Confident communication skills in German and good knowledge of English;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, even when dealing with time-critical problems;
- Safe handling of MS Office and ERP software.
As a Production planning clerk at Stollwerck, we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you into our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our systems, products and production and supply chain processes.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
In our plant in Norderstedt, we process 50 tons of chocolate mass every day into delicious pralines, bars, chocolate-coated nuts, seasonal products and specialties. Would you like to take over the coordination of our production process and contribute to the production of delicious and high-quality chocolate products? Apply now!