You are a product manager by heart and managing multiple projects at the same time and in a structured way, is a piece of cake for you.
In our factory in Saalfeld we produce more than 22,000 tons of chocolate products per year, which results in approximately 165 different projects per year for a wide range of national and international private label customers. In order to get new products on the shelves in store on time, you coordinate the entire project: from collecting and supplying product and packaging specifications to coordinating the entire artwork development project with the customer, external design agency and the printer. And while doing so, you keep an eye on all deadlines and make sure they are met, both internally and externally.
Your tasks as Product Manager at Stollwerck:
- Supporting sales by providing site-specific product concepts and samples;
- Coordinating the article creation of private label projects within our systems;
- Collecting input and specifications from the various departments and supplying these to our customers in order to start the artwork development process;
- Creating and guarding internal and external deadlines and making sure they are met;
- Coordinating the artwork development process with external design agencies and printers;
- Maintaining the site’s product portfolio and packaging solutions overview.
As a Product Manager at Stollwerck, this is what you bring with you:
- A relevant completed degree or comparable training and a minimum of two years of professional experience as a product manager or project manager;
- A strong hands-on mentality, organisation and implementation skills, paired with a high level of teamwork;
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of artwork development processes and printing techniques would be an advantage;
- Experience in the food industry or related areas would be an advantage;
- A high level of communication skills round off your profile.
As a Product Manager at Stollwerck, we offer you:
If you decide to become part of our team, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, packaging options, production processes and our customers.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Flexible working hours and the option to work partially remote;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 29 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to contribute to bringing new chocolate products to your retailer’s shelf and enjoy the perks of being one of the first to taste the new product? Apply now!