Making sure that our high-quality chocolate products are packed securely and correct and permanently solving technical issues; that’s the top priority for you as a Plant technician on our packaging lines and machines.
In our factory in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines, with a core competence on chocolate assortments and specialty items. You can certainly imagine the effects of downtime on machines and systems. It is up to you, in addition to the maintenance of our machines and systems, to rectify these faults.
Your tasks as a Plant technician at Stollwerck:
- Implementation of preventive technical measures to ensure the smooth continuous packing process;
- Analysis, localization and rectification of errors on the packaging lines;
- Support for maintenance and conversion work, machine running tests, etc.;
- Monitoring of quality standards;
- Setting up the packaging machines;
- Active participation in projects.
What you bring with you as a Plant technician at Stollwerck:
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, plant fitter or mechatronics technician;
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience, but career starters also welcome;
- You are an all-round technician with experience, preferably in the food industry;
- Reliability, accuracy, flexibility and a sense of responsibility as well as quality-consciousness and a strong team spirit;
- You are passionate about problem solving and you are willing to attend any required training;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and stand-by work.
As a Plant technician at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our product portfolio, packaging lines, production processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to help ensure that our products are packed safely and correctly and enjoy the benefit of being one the first to try our new products? Apply now!