As an operator, it is your responsibility to manufacture our high-quality chocolate products in accordance with specified product and quality requirements.
About the job:
In our factory in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines. Our core competences are pralines and specialties. You prepare the supply of the production lines with raw materials. You ensure that these get to the production facilities correctly and in accordance with our recipe specifications before they are further processed on the production line with the modern machinery you control. You monitor the production process, identify deviations and make adjustments if necessary. In addition, you proactively come up with suggestions for improvement and work together with our technicians on improvement projects. Our processes are highly automated. It is therefore very important that you are interested in automated processes so that you can quickly identify faults in the production process and eliminate them independently or in a team.
Your tasks as an Operator at Stollwerck:
- Operating, monitoring and controlling of our production facilities;
- Supplying of raw materials to the production lines;
- Participating in maintenance, production tests and troubleshooting.
As an Operator at Stollwerck, this is what you bring with you:
- Completed vocational training or a comparable completed training in the job profile;
- Strong team spirit, hands-on mentality and flexibility;
- High level of motivation, success orientation, stress resistance and you enjoy challenges;
- Manual skills and professional experience in an industrial company are an advantage;
- Willingness to work in shifts, on weekends and in extra shifts.
As an Operator at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted with our products, production lines, processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
In our factory in Norderstedt, we process 50 tons of chocolate mass every day into delicious pralines, tablets, chocolate coated nuts, seasonal products and specialty items. Would you like to fulfil an essential role within our production process and contribute to the production of tasty and qualitative chocolate products? Apply now!