As our operations manager, you oversee and organize the day-to-day business for the areas of production and technics.
With your strong leadership skills and driven by our code of conduct, you lead by example and motivate your team to perform and achieve the set targets of the site. You give them the opportunity to surpass themselves under your guidance while maintaining all quality standards and safety measures. The area of responsibility includes over 250 employees.
In the world of manufacturing, things are always changing. Whenever needed, you easily adapt, with an open mind, to new processes or developments. With your pro-active way of thinking, you look for opportunities to increase quality and efficiency in processes and production lines. You are part of the management team at the location and are involved in the business development process in order to expand Saalfeld's core competencies, such as the vegan chocolate production area.
Your tasks as operations manager at Stollwerck:
- Ensuring efficient and stable production through pragmatic everyday solutions while adhering to the budget and the defined quality standards;
- Continuous optimization or the professionalization of processes in terms of rational, timely and high-quality production under lean management aspects;
- Definition of a transparent information flow and clear processes;
- Development, supervision and successful implementation of projects at the site in compliance with the specifications of the plant manager;
- Managing based on key figures and targets as well as further economic development of the location in close cooperation with the plant manager.
What you bring with you as an operations manager at Stollwerck:
- A relevant degree or a comparable qualification in the field of nutritional science or production technology;
- Several years of experience in managing a production plant or manufacturing unit, preferably in the food industry;
- 'Hands-on' mentality and an adaptive and open mindset;
- An empathic and courageous personality with perseverance in the implementation of goals as well as the willingness to question circumstances and correct them if necessary;
- Excellent business and leadership skills;
- Good knowledge of English, any other languages would be an advantage.
As an operations manager at Stollwerck we offer you:
- A permanent contract;
- Motivated work environment with challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to nationally and internationally cooperate within our group;
- Creative freedom to seek for opportunities to expand our product portfolio;
- Extra-legal benefits such as a company car, phone and laptop.
In our factory in Saalfeld, we process 85 tons of chocolate masses every day, from which we produce delicious bars, truffles, and seasonal items. In addition, we have a separate production area at the site where we produce delicious vegan chocolate. Would you like to be part of our motivated team in Saalfeld and further expand our vegan product segment? Apply now!