Would you like to find out whether the tasks in the area of quality management correspond to your professional objectives and at the same time gain your first professional experience? Then you've come to the right place as you can now join our QM team as part of an internship.
In our factory in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines. Our core competences are chocolates and specialties. It is your responsibility to ensure that these are processed correctly and efficiently.
Your tasks as a trainee at Stollwerck:
- Supporting the QM team in various kind of projects;
- Being jointly responsible for the incoming goods inspection of raw materials and packaging and the inspection of finished goods. And ofcourse that includes tasting many delicious chocolates and pralines;
- Accompanying internal inspections and supporting Quality checks.
This is what you bring with you as a trainee at Stollwerck:
- You are studying food technology/nutritional science or a comparable field and are looking for an interesting compulsory internship;
- Ideally, you already have knowledge of quality management and HACCP;
- You are characterized by diligence, independent work ethic and initiative;
- You enjoy your field of study and want to support our team with your competences;
- You are well acquainted with the Microsoft Office applications;
- You are available for 4-6 months.
As a trainee at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You will work directly with your new colleagues and quickly get to know our quality assurance systems, production processes and our product portfolio.
- Full-time employment 38h/week;
- Attractive salary 520,00 EUR€ (for a compulsory internship) per month;
- Regular feedback sessions to help you develop professionally and personally;
- An exciting, eventful and paid internship in a great team;
- Independent implementation of exciting projects;
- Lots of variety, fun and great products!
Are you looking for a compulsory internship with lots of variety instead of routine and are you looking forward to learning everything there is to know about quality assurance systems and production processes at a large international chocolate manufacturing company? Apply now!