As our Industrial Mechanic in the field of industrial engineering, you are responsible for the maintenance and repair of our operating facilities and technical systems.
At our plant in Norderstedt, we produce more than 10,000 tons of chocolate products per year on twelve production lines on a large variety of fully automated and robotic packaging lines and machines. You can certainly imagine the effects of downtime on our machines and systems. It is your responsibility to keep this downtime to a minimum.
Your tasks as an Industrial Mechanic at Stollwerck:
- Independent troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, assembly and disassembly of assigned production, supply and building services systems and assemblies;
- Carrying out maintenance and conversion work, machine running tests, etc.;
- Implementation of preventive technical measures;
- Active participation in technical/engineering projects.
What you bring with you as an Industrial Mechanic at Stollwerck:
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, plant fitter or mechatronics technician;
- You are an all-round technician with experience, preferably in the food industry;
- Reliability, accuracy, flexibility and a sense of responsibility as well as quality-consciousness and a team-oriented work ethic;
- You are passionate about problem solving and you are willing to attend any required training.
As an Industrial Mechanic at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You work directly with your new colleagues and quickly get to know our facilities, machines, technical systems and processes.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to help ensure that our operating facilities and technical systems are continuously up and running and enjoy the benefit of being one of the first to try any new chocolate products? Apply now!