Are you a competent all-rounder in the field of accounting and know in detail everything about financial accounting and other sub-areas of this department?
As a clerk in financial accounting at our location in Norderstedt you will support us in allocating and posting ongoing business transactions, carrying out any accounting tasks, preparing monthly or annual financial statements and taking on other administrative tasks.
Your tasks as a Financial accounting clerk at Stollwerck:
- Posting of ongoing business transactions in all areas of accounting, especially in the general ledger;
- Ensuring the timely completion of monthly and annual financial statements;
- Processing of operational tax returns / pre-registrations as well as being the contact person for tax issues;
- Giving support during external audits and internal reporting;
- Active participation in the further development of the existing ERP system and business processes;
- Development and implementation of project tasks.
What you bring to Stollwerck as a Financial accounting clerk:
- A successfully completed commercial training or comparable completed qualification with several years of relevant experience in accounting;
- In-depth all-round knowledge of financial accounting according to HGB;
- Good knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel and ERP software;
- Strong analytical skills with a hands-on mentality;
- A structured, independent and accurate way of working;
- Confident communication skills in German and good knowledge of the English language.
As a Financial accounting clerk at Stollwerck we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you to our world of chocolate. You work directly with your new colleagues and quickly get to know our processes and systems.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Do you have an affinity for numbers and would you like to contribute with your knowledge and experience to the further development and optimization of our processes in financial accounting? Apply now!