As a Commercial Employee in Logistics at our location in Norderstedt, you are the operational heart of our Central Logistics.
You handle the transport of our finished goods to the respective customer warehouses. You pay attention to the agreed delivery dates and plan the transports under the agreed conditions. Your primary goal is to deliver on time and to comply with the logistics service level required by our customers.
From our locations we load up to 350 FTL’s per month to our customers in Germany and abroad. You always keep an overview in this hectic and dynamic environment and organize short-term solutions for bottlenecks and lack of loading space. Changes on short-term notice are not a problem for you, as you see them as a challenge with the aim of still supplying our customers with the ordered goods on time. With your knowledge, you will support our sales department in managing customer orders and combining these into individual transports.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Commercial Employee in Logistics at Stollwerck:
- Smooth planning and handling of transports in the national and international area;
- Complete order entry and order processing according to internal and external guidelines;
- Guaranteeing a complete documentation of the processes;
- Creating customs-relevant documents for the export process;
- Continuously checking the processes and showing optimization possibilities;
- Competent central point of contact between internal departments as well as external national and international interfaces and ensuring smooth, correct and complete communication.
As a Commercial Employee in Logistics at Stollwerck, you bring this with you:
- A completed commercial training as a forwarding agent or comparable;
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in logistics;
- Good communication skills;
- A positive attitude towards new things, an open and enthusiastic personality and a strong team spirit;
- You are a quick learner and are characterized by a solution-oriented approach and high level of organizational talent;
- Good knowledge of English and an experienced handling of EDP applications.
As a Commercial Employee in Logistics at Stollwerck, we offer you:
If you decide to join us, we will introduce you into our world of chocolate. You will work with your new colleagues right away and will quickly get acquainted our systems, products, production and logistics processes.
- Full-time employment according to company agreement;
- Market-based, collectively agreed remuneration in accordance with the collective wage agreement for the confectionery industry;
- Additional special payments (Christmas/holiday bonus);
- 30 days of holiday leave;
- Employer-funded pension;
- Training and career opportunities.
Would you like to coordinate our transports and ensure that our products are delivered to our customers on time? Apply now!